Frequently asked questions
- How do I make orders from www.wifi-stock.com ?
Ordering from wifi-stock.com is simple and easy!
Please choose the items from the on-line shop, submit your contact information, the delivery address and your order will be processed from the web shop. In addition you can send an email with the items you want, your company name, complete shipping address, phone number and your business registration data. In any way, after receiving the order, we will contact you back by email with order confirmation. The order confirmation will include the Acknowledgement of the Order showing the total cost including the transport and handling fees.
When you have received the Acknowledgement of the Order, you need to arrange for payment. We‘ll ship your order when we receive the money.
- How can I pay for my order?
- You can pay by bank transfer. This means you pay from your bank to our bank account. (See details)
- You can pay by Pay PAL. This payment method may require some additional verification of your identity and delivery address.
- You can pay by Western Union (More details: http://www.westernunion.com)
- You can pay in time of delivery to UPS or DpD shipping companies. This payment method may require some advance on a price.
- What is the minimum order amount?
There is minimum 200$ (~185EU) amount.
- Do you ship the goods directly, to which countries?
Yes, we ship directly from our warehouse in Lithuania (European union) to anywhere in the world, by UPS, DpD, Regular post services or by other methods. If you like you can order your own shiping comapny for picking up the goods from our warehouse/
- Do I have to pay tax on my order?
If you are in the European Union and you do not have a valid VAT tax ID, then we need to add 21% VAT tax to your order. If you are in the European Union and you have a valid VAT tax ID, you do not need to pay the 21% VAT tax.
If you are outside the EU, you will probably have to pay some import tax or customs duties to the government in your country. Please get information about your legal import procedures in your country prior making the order.
- How do I get your pricing?
You can see the pricing on-line on our web site. If you need pricing for some items not listed on the web site, please contact us for further quote.
- Your pricelist is in USD. Can I pay in EUR?
Based on you request we will convert the final order to EUR. And you can pay in EUR.
- Important note
Due to legal requirements, all orders from Lithuanian customers will be redirected to the Lithuanian sales system. Local fees will be added (authorship fee, recycling fee and transport package fee).