ALFA NETWORK Wireless Extender Package W/ACR-1202 with Car Charger 4G CampPro 2+ EU (4GCampPro2plusEU)
European version! This special kit features all needed equipment to pick up a weak 4G/LTE signal and repeat it as your own personal hotspot. This is ideal for use on Boats, RVs, Campers, or Larger properties.
|Price: *||For orders (total sum):|
|Login for discounted prices||>500$|
In stock >10 pcs
(EU version) Supports most of European 4G LTE services providers.
- Simple & Comprehensive Setup. QR-Setup via smartphone or setup wizard via web configuration demands no expertise during setting up
- Scans and connects to WiFi hotspot station and rebroadcasts around your yacht and RV. Instantly share the extended Internet access to your mobile devices, smart TVs, and gaming consoles
- Swappable SIM card to select better carrier signal add to new or existing data plans from other carriers. More stable and powerful than hotspot sharing on your smartphone Global 4G LTE coverage provides consistent, in-motion connection
ALFA 4G CampPro 2+ Kit - R36AH, Tube-U4Gv2, AOA-4G-5AM plus accessories
The 4G CampPro 2+ kit includes an R36AH USB Wi-Fi and 4G modem extender router, a Tube-U4G outdoor 4G/LTE USB modem, an AOA-4G-5AM outdoor 4G omni antenna and accessories.
The ALFA R36AH is a USB Wi-Fi and 4G modem extender router that supports OpenWRT and QRcode setup. It offers fast data rates up to 300 Mbps (802.11n) and is compatible with older 802.11b/g devices.
The ALFA Tube-U4Gv2 is a waterproof outdoor 4G/LTE USB modem.
The ALFA AOA-4G-5AM is an outdoor omni directional 4G antenna. It works with different frequencies and is equipped with an N connector. It is made of robust fiberglass.
Included inside the box:
- R36AH USB WLAN/4G modem extender router
- Tube-U4G outdoor 4G/LTE USB modem
- AOA-4G-5AM outdoor 4G omni antenna
- USB cable
Supported frequency bands: LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20, LTE TDD: B38/B40/B41, WCDMA: B1/B5/B8, GSM: B3/B8.
|Wi-Fi standard||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Frequency||2.142 - 2.472 GHz|
|Channel width||20/40 MHz|
|Data rate||802.11b: up to 11 Mbps; 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps; 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps|
|Antenna||1x internal, 1x external|
|LED indicators||power, LAN, WAN, WiFi, USB|
|Power requirement||12 V DC|
|Wi-Fi security key||64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP (PEAP/TTLS), WPA2-PSK, WPA2-EAP, WPA mixed, 802.1x authentication|
|Operating temperature||-20°C ~ +40°C|
|Storage humidity||10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (mm)||93 x 70 x 26|
|Data||LTE FDD: max. 150 Mbps DL/max. 50 Mbps UL; LTE TDD: max. 130 Mbps DL/max. 35 Mbps UL; DC-HSDPA: max. 42 Mbps DL; HSUPA: max. 5.76 Mbps UL; WCDMA: max. 384 Kbps DL/max. 384 Mbps UL; EDGE: max. 296 Kbps DL/max. 236.8 Kbps UL; GPRS: max. 107 Kbps DL/max. 85.6 Kbps UL|
|Interface||Mini USB 2.0; standard SIM card with 6 pins|
|Required power||5 V +/-5%|
Outdoor Antenna Specifications
|Frequency||791-960 MHz; 1710-2170 MHz; 2300-2700 MHz|
Indoor Antenna Specifications
|Frequency||2.4 - 2.5 GHz|