ASUS 10GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with backward compatibility of 5/2.5/1G and 100Mbps (XG-C100C)
1 x 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps/5Gbps/10Gbps RJ45 Ethernet Port | PCI Express
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
In stock >10 pcs
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support- flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games – Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps –10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
*Minimum Category 5e network cables (within 30m range) required for 10Gbps operation according to ASUS testing result.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Prioritize Your Games
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.
|Port Attributes||RJ-45 for 1 x 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps/5Gbps/10Gbps Ethernet Ports
Auto-Negotiation : Speed
|Standard||IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
Jumbo Frame : up to 9 KB
|LED Indicator||Dual color Speed LED
Single color Link/ Act LED
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 ºF)
Storage Temperature: -40 ° to 85 ° C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
|Dimensions||12 x 8.46 x 2.05 ~ cm (LxWxH) (Without Bezel)|
|Only for Search||ProductType - NIC|