MIMOSA Client Radio with FlexiMount and PoE Wall Plug (C5)
500 Mbps+ Throughput, 20 dBi antenna gain, EU and US type plugs
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
|Out of stock 0 pcs|
The Mimosa C5 is a blazing fast and rugged endpoint client device for most deployment applications. Incorporating unique technology, the product is ideal for professionally installed suburban and rural Fixed Wireless applications.
Fiber Speeds to the Home
The C5 client device delivers the speed businesses and consumers need at a fraction of the cost of fiber to the premise.
TDMA GPS Sync Client
Upstream bandwidth and latencies are allocated on demand, enabling significantly higher overall upstream network bandwidth allocation.
Rugged and Affordable
Protection from harsh environments now comes at an affordable price. The C5 includes sealing gel and a unique cable protector that easily accommodates
unterminated or pre-terminated RJ-45 cable connectors.
Mounting Options Galore
As every installation is unique, the C5 client device is designed to be easily attached to specially designed, optional mounting accessories.
!!! Mimosa flexible pole mount accessory is included !!!
Compact and Powerful
Delivers incredible range with cutting-edge dual 45° slant polarization design and aperture efficiency of greater than 50%, all in the smallest design possible.
Included in the C5 radio box:
• C5 5 GHz Radio
• Pipe Clamp
• Weatherseal Boot
• Dielectric Grease
• Single Port PoE injector (56V, 0.275A) with EU and US plugs
• FlexiMount pole and surface mount accessory
• Installation and Warranty Documentation
• Max Throughput: 500+ Mbps IP (866 Mbps PHY)
• Wireless Protocols: WiFi Interop, Mimosa GPS Sync (TDMA)
• Modes: Client Mode only
• MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256-QAM
• Bandwidth*: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable in 5 MHz increments for GPS Sync; tunable to standard WiFi channels for WiFi Interop
• Frequency Range: 4900 - 6200 MHz restricted by country of operation (‘new’ US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
• Max Output Power: 20 dBm
• Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ):
-87 dBm @ 80 MHz
-90 dBm @ 40 MHz
-93 dBm @ 20 MHz
• Gain: 20 dBi
• Beamwidth (3 dB): 14° (azimuth and elevation)
• Cross-Polar isolation: >20 dB
• Polarization: Dual 45° slant polarization
• Dimensions: Width: 153.31 mm (6.04”) Diameter: 260.33 mm (10.25”)
• Weight: 0.72 kg (1.59 lbs)
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV-stabilized engineered polymer
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
• Wind Loading: 39 kg @ 160 km/h (86 lbs @ 100 mph)
• Mounting: Single pole strap. Azimuth and Elevation adjustability only provided via J-Mount and FlexiMount elevation adjustment and hose clamp loosened rotation on the pole.
• Max Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Input: 48 VDC passive Power over Ethernet injector with EU and US plugs (included)
• System Power Method: Passive PoE
• PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 100% condensing
• Operating Altitude: 4,420 m (14,500’) maximum
• Shock & Vibration: ETS 300-019-2-4 class 4M5
• Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
• Multi-User MIMO**: CPE is MU-MIMO capable
• Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring and management; SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web UI
• Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
• Security: WPA2 PSK & Enterprise 802.1x; Radius provisioning, COA, DM (from A5); 128-bit AES with hardware acceleration
Per subscriber VLAN; Q-in-Q, triple
tagging; Management VLAN
• QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
As the subscriber client in the Mimosa access ecosystem, the Mimosa C5 acts as a Layer 2 bridge, and coordinates directly with the Mimosa A5 for advanced Layer 2 network isolation and networking functions. An external subscriber router/gateway such as the Mimosa G2 or a properly configured 3rd party Wi-Fi router is recommended for terminating subscriber IP services. Refer to the Mimosa A5 for complete networking details and subscriber router configuration approaches.
• Networking Protocols: Layer 2 MAC bridging. VLAN tagging features are only supported via the Mimosa A5 or external subscriber router. Routing features are not included directly in the C5.
• Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring, SNMPv2 monitoring, Syslog, and Web UI
• QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
* 4.9 GHz uses 20 MHz channel widths (US only, regulations vary by region)
** Enabled in future software release
Additional product information: