TP-LINK 5-Port 2.5G Desktop Switch (TL-SG105-M2)
5× 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps Ports (Cat5e or better cables for 2.5Gbps) | Fanless | With a USB to 2.5G Ethernet adapter, you can enjoy the Ethernet up to 2.5 Gbps on your laptop
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
In stock <10 pcs
- Five 2.5 Gbps Ports. 5× 2.5-Gigabit ports unlock the highest performance of your Multi-Gig bandwidth and devices, and provide up to 25 Gbps of switching capacity.
- Super-Fast Connections. Provides super-fast connections to 2.5G NAS, 2.5G Server, gaming computer, 2.5G WiFi 6 AP, 4K video, and more.
- Ideal for Various Scenarios. Built for LAN parties, home entertainment, small and home offices, and instant transfer for workstations,
- Hassle-Free Cabling. Instantly upgrade to 2.5 Gbps without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, reducing wiring costs and hassle.**
- Silent Operation. Industry-leading fanless design ensures silent operation, ideal for any home or business.
- Plug and Play. Allows for easy deployment without the need for a technician.
- Metal Casing. Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1p, 802.3bz|
|Interface||5× 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbp Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX|
|External Power Supply||External Power Adapter (Output: 12 VDC / 1 A)|
|LED Indicator||• System Power: 1
• Link/Act Indicators: 5, 1 indicator per port built into each RJ-45 port
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.2×4.9×1.0 in (209×126×26 mm)|
|Max Power Consumption||12.11 W|
|Max Heat Dissipation||41.32 BTU/h|
|Switching Capacity||25 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||18.6 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||16 K|
|Packet Buffer Memory||1.5 Mb|
|Jumbo Frame||10 KB|
|Advanced Features||• 802.3X Flow Control
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS
|Transfer Method||Store and Forward|
|Certification||CE, FCC ,RoHS|
|Package Contents||• 5-Port 2.5G Multi-Gigabit Desktop Switch TL-SG105-M2
• Power Adapter
• Installation Guide
• Rubber Feet
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 °C (32–104 °F)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing