TP-LINK AC1200 home WiFi Deco M4 (1-pack) (Deco M4)
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Radio Frequencies, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (up to 867 Mbps - 5 GHz and up to 300 Mbps - 2.4 GHz), 2x Gigabit LAN Ports, 2x dual-band internal antenas, Parental Controls
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
In stock >10 pcs
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 2,800 square feet (EU version)†. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices†.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
†Capability to connect 100 devices is based on testing using a mixed combination of devices. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
You can find info about differences between different models of Deco here.
AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
Processor: Qualcomm CPU
Interface: 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (WAN/LAN auto-sensing) per Deco unit
Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A
Dimensions: Φ3.6 in. x 7.5 in. (Φ90.7 mm x 190 mm)
Antenna Type: 2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
867 Mbps on 5 GHz
FCC: <30 dBm
CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Router/ Access Point Mode
Optional Ethernet Backhaul
TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
Quality of Service: WMM
WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
Management: Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, Client
Port Forwarding: Support
Access Control: Blacklist
Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Quality of Service
Auto FW Update
Expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
2.4 GHz guest network x 1
5 GHz guest network x 1
APP: Easy setup via Deco App
Certification: CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
1 Deco unit
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 power adapter
1 quick installation guide
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.3 or later
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing