TP-LINK AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi Add-On Unit Deco M3W, EU plug (DecoM3W)
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Radio Frequencies, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (up to 867 Mbps - 5 GHz and up to 300 Mbps - 2.4 GHz), 2x dual-band internal antenas, Parental Controls
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
Out of stock 0 pcs
- Only works with Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi router.
- Plug the add-on satellite into any outlets to easily expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage.
- Enjoy additional Wi-Fi coverage of up to 1,500 sq. ft.† to eliminate weak signal areas by plugging in every Deco M3W.
- Multiple Deco units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
You can find info about differences between different models of Deco here.
Button: 1 reset button on the right
Dimensions: 4.9 × 2.7 × 1.4 in (124 × 69 × 35 mm) (without plug)
Antenna Type: 2 internal dual-band antennas
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
867 Mbps on 5 GHz
FCC: <30 dBm
CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
Quality of Service: WMM
WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP
Management: Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, Client
Access Control: Blacklist
Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Quality of Service
Auto FW Update
Expand Wi-Fi by adding more Deco units
Guest Network: Supported
APP: Easy setup via Deco App
Certification: CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS
1 wall-plug add-on satellite (Deco M3W)
1 quick installation guide
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.3 or later
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing