TP-LINK AC1300 home WiFi Deco M5 (1-pack) (Deco M5)
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Radio Frequencies, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (up to 867 Mbps - 5 GHz and up to 400 Mbps - 2.4 GHz), 2x Gigabit LAN Ports, 4x internal antenas, Bluetooth 4.2, Parental Controls, Built-In Antivirus
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
Out of stock 0 pcs
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5500 square feet, while a Deco M5 two-pack delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
You can find info about differences between different models of Deco here.
AC adapter input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A
AC adapter output: 12V ⎓ 1.2A
Processor: Quad-core CPU
Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports
Button: 1 Reset button on the underside
External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A
Flash: 32 MB
SDRAM: 256 MB
Dimensions: Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in. (Φ120 mm x 38 mm)
Antenna: 4 internal antennas per Deco unit
Bluetooth version: 4.2 and above
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
867 Mbps on 5 GHz
FCC: <30 dBm
CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
Wireless Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Router/ Access Point Mode
Optional Ethernet Backhaul
TP-Link Mesh Technology:
Auto Path Selection
Quality of Service: WMM
WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE
Management: Local Management, Remote Management
DHCP: Server, Client
Port Forwarding: Support
Access Control: Blacklist
Firewall Security: SPI Firewall
Protocols: Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Advanced Features: Homecare (Antivirus, Parental Controls, Quality of Service)
Monthly Usage Reports
Auto FW Update
Expand for more deco
2.4 GHz guest network * 1
5 GHz guest network * 1
APP: Easy setup by Deco App
Certification: CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA,
1 Deco unit
1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 Power Adapter
iOS 8.0 or later
Android 4.3 or later
Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing