TP-LINK Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring (HS110)
Wireless type: 2.4 GHz, Input/Output voltage: 100 - 240VAC, Max. load: 16A, Max. power: 3,68kW, works with Android and iOS
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
|Out of stock|
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Wireless Type: 2.4GHz, 1T1R
System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher
Certification: RoHS, EAC, CE
Package Contents: Smart Plug HS100, Quick Start Guide
• Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing
Dimensions( H X W X D ): 3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )
Buttons: Power button, Settings button
Packaging Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )
Input voltage: 100 - 240VAC
Output voltage: 100-240VAC
Maximum Load: 16A
Maximum Power: 3.68KW
Additional product information: