UBIQUITI PowerBeam PBE-M5-400 25dbi Airmax
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-M5-400 25dbi Airmax - 5 GHz, 25dbi 802.11an Hi-performance MIMO Bridging Device
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the NanoBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance. Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
Ubiquiti NanoBeam M5-400 - Technical Specifications:
Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
RoHS Compliance: Yes
Dimensions (mm): 420 x 420 x 275
Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A gbit PoE
Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Max. Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Frequency: 5.170-5.875GHz
Max. VSWR: 2:1
Output Power: 28 dBm
Wind Loading: 77 lbf @ 125 mph
Wind Survivability: 125 mph
LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
Polarization: Dual Linear
Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact:± 24 kV
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
Additional product information: