Ubiquiti AirFiberX Antenna AF-5G30-S45
Ubiquiti AF-5G30-S45 AirFiberX 5Ghz Antenna 30dbi, recommended for Ubiquiti AirfiberX Platform
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
|In stock <10 pcs|
Pair an airFiber® X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
The airFiber X antenna uses the 5 GHz frequency band and is available as the following models:
• AF-5G23-S45 (gain: 23 dBi)
• AF-5G30-S45 (gain: 30 dBi)
• AF-5G34-S45 (gain: 34 dBi)
Each model is compatible with the airFiber AF-5X, a 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the airFiber X antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
airFiber X antennas and airFiber X radios have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every airFiber X antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools.
Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
The AF-5G30-S45 offers 30 dBi of gain and features the following advantages:
• Lightweight yet robust components lessen the load.
• The extended depth of the dish reflector rejects noise interference in co-location deployments.
• The design of the mounting bracket allows for ease of installation on a pole or tower.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Secure Pole-Mounting The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Convenient Installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
• Precision Elevation Adjustment of the AF-5G30-S45
Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
• Protective Shroud The shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s elements.
• Mounting Hardware of the AF-5G30-S45 Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
• Fasteners of the AF-5G30-S45 GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
Dimensions: 650 x 650 x 386 mm (25.6 x 25.6 x 15.2")
Weight: 7.4 kg (16.31 lb)
Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.9 GHz
Gain: 30 dBi
+ 45° Beamwidth: 5.8° (3 dB)
- 45° Beamwidth: 5.8° (3 dB)
F/B Ratio: 30 dB
Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
Wind Loading: 790 N @ 200 km/h (178 lbf @ 125 mph)
Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting Universal: Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included
Additional product information: