TP-LINK Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
Professional centralized management for Wi-Fi network | 2x Gigabit LAN ports | USB 3.0 port for auto backup | up to 500 Omada access points, compatible JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers
|Price:||For orders (total sum):|
In stock <10 pcs
- Centralized management for up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers.
- Cloud access to manage from anywhere, anytime.
- Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- The Omada app for convenient management.
- Industry-leading hardware design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, and USB 3.0 port for auto backup.
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
|Interface||• 2× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
• 1× USB 3.0 Port
|Power Supply||100–240 V~50/60 Hz, 0.6 A|
|Dimensions||11.6 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (294 × 180 × 44 mm)|
|Centralized Management||• Up to 500 Omada access points, JetStream switches, and SafeStream routers*
• Up to 15,000 clients
*Only some JetStream switches and Safestream gateways can be centrally managed by OC300, please refer to www.tp-link.com/business-networking/all-omada/ to find all the models supported by OC300
|Management Features||• Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• Omada Hardware Controller OC300
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
• Power Cord
• Rackmount Kit
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–50 ℃ (32–122 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing